|ancient aliens expert Giorgio Tsoukalos|
|"There is no need to be upset." lawnmower gif. (created by an unknown genius)|
There are many reasons to believe President Obama will be re-elected. Sure the economy is still pretty smelly. But it's better than when he took office, for sure. Mitt Romney is buds with all the unbelievably, disgustingly super rich corporate types...so he will have a ton more money to run attack ads against President Obama, than the President will have to respond. But honesty compels me to report, that thanks to our delightful friends at various right wing media outlets, who have been attacking Obama relentlessly even before he took office, we have heard virtually every attack against President Obama one could possibly conceive of, nearly 80 gorillion times already.
|"Barack Obama aligned w/ Marxists, and socialists"??|
Yes, thanks to FOX News and other similar organizations, we already know all these things about President Obama...and YES...we have forgiven him.
So, what I'm trying to say in a nut shell, no matter how much Romney and his minions spend on negative ads against President Obama, it is just going to come off like massive over kill, being everyone has heard all this stuff for years now.
On the other hand, we don't know a whole lot about Mitt Romney, so there is plenty of opportunity for the Obama team to knock a few points off of his favorability rating. And I think most people agree, Obama really is the more likable candidate. So, all these factors, and variables bode well for Obama's re-election.
|"Now is the time to be upset." lawnmower gif (created by an unknown genius)|
The Obama campaign, groups that support the president, as well as many mainstream news organizations, have been digging up dirt on Romney's past, and finding it, for some time now. Despite this, there are a goodly number of polls that still show Obama and Romney in a dead heat. Economically, the country is still struggling and many people are hurting. If it turns out to be a question of Romney just having to prove that he is a viable alternative, in the way that Reagan did against Carter...then it might be time for Obama and his supporters to come to the realization that "Now is the time to be upset."
Karan Battu at http://karanbattu.blogspot.com tagged me the other day, and came up with a list of questions for me to answer. So now, I intend to meet that obligation...
Have you ever:
1. Tried to eat a laptop? No, but there is a lot of food in between the keys, crumbs, and the like, from me spilling stuff on it.
2. Ever woke up early? No. If you ever wake up early, you should just go back to bed. Because I have learned everything I do just ends up a giant, unmitigated disaster anyway.
3. Tried to do origami on a tissue paper? No. No. I am too dorky, and uncoordinated to do origami.
4. Made someone depressed? (in person, not on the internet) I think the last time I was mean to someone was like the 5th grade. I could always claim I had not reached the age of accountability yet, but I still feel bad about it.
5. Made someone laugh? (in person, not on the internet) Everything I do is on the internet, so these questions are not even fair.
6. Tried to find a word's meaning in a huge dictionary (+1000 pages)? Yes. Back in the day.
7. Tried to break into your own house? No. But I saw an episode of "Laverne and Shirley" about that.
8. Tried to break into someone else's house? No. But I saw an episode of "Laverne and Shirley" about that.
9. Slept under the stars/outside? And get eaten up by mosquitoes??
10. Kicked a door? And get eaten up by termites??
Well, kids, that shall end our fantastic journey for today. Thank you, and once again, God Bless you, and thank you for your support.